Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Booblord Zagats posted:

And now he's a twitter sjw super-star!

If you know who it is you need to tell us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cole posted:

If you know who it is you need to tell us

Red Mercer. Can't find his twitter but I did find his OKCupid

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/redmercer?cf=profile_similar

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

Red Mercer. Can't find his twitter but I did find his OKCupid

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/redmercer?cf=profile_similar

not him

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I thought he was the former AF guy who got 100% VA for being a depressive shitbag. Didn't know there were two

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
It was me. Why did they have to shoot all those holes into the range at NTC? It was beautiful, like untouched desert snow until Obama sent his death machines in. Turtle parts everywhere when I close my eyes. The horror. The horror.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It was renraku/front wing flexing. He was in the navy. He also got sent up to court martial for getting beat up by his girlfriend who he later married.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
he also worked with grover. grover made him take out his trash. he has ptsd from looking at pictures and he took out grover's trash as a job

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

he also worked with grover. grover made him take out his trash. he has ptsd from looking at pictures and he took out grover's trash as a job

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
If grover's office looks anything like his house he probably deserves every penny.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

ok dude but who wouldn't have PTSD from having to see grover irl everyday

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
i used to feel bad about getting 70% for being a sad human being but now i just convince myself its a mini retirement for wasting my life for 6 years and i'm ok with it #entitled #welfarequeen #battlebuddies

e: haha redmercer is a troon now?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

genderstomper58 posted:

i used to feel bad about getting 70% for being a sad human being but now i just convince myself its a mini retirement for wasting my life for 6 years and i'm ok with it #entitled #welfarequeen #battlebuddies

e: haha redmercer is a troon now?

I don't feel bad at all. The government wastes so much money that I might as well stick my hand in the honeypot.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
It's like a piņata that shits money and healthcare. Except you're the one getting the poo poo beaten out of you. Or, you wind up getting hosed up for life and they cut you a severance check and tell you to gently caress off to the VA.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Eulogistics posted:

PTSD is just "Post-traumatic stress disorder", not "combat-related stress disorder". Technically, victims of spousal abuse or people who got picked on too much in basic can have PTSD. People don't know poo poo about soldiers and anytime someone puts "mental disorder" near "servicemember", the American public immediately thinks "Oh! PTSD!"

Idk it still annoys me that they throw around the PTSD and deployed to Iraq thing in conjunction in the reporting, if he was seeking help it was for something day to day life, and not deployment.

Anyway, some of you all talking reminds me of my time spent at an IRR muster where I was just enrolling in the VA Healthcare and the civilian there kept telling me to go and tell them I have nightmares, since its free money! Despite me telling him I wasnt having any problems.

But some of your guys' wording is a little peciluar, so I may be taking this the wrong way. if you are making a claim to the VA for PTSD and dont truly have it, then congrats you're a piece of poo poo! You are why the system is clogged so people who need help have to wait months for an appointment!

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
I was on an alert when this happened so naturally, since we're all from Hood, this made everything 20x more chaotic.

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

Kanish posted:

Idk it still annoys me that they throw around the PTSD and deployed to Iraq thing in conjunction in the reporting, if he was seeking help it was for something day to day life, and not deployment.

That's my point. He was having some normal day-to-day issues and was getting therapy for it (he didn't even have a hard diagnosis for anything, according to some of the news articles), but the reporter or whoever went "Soldier with mental problems? Probably PTSD!" Reporting these days is a complete shitshow and reporters and editors word their articles to be maximum clickbait.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
A leader and a warrior.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:stare:

Don't even know what to comment on first.

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.
Even my ACU coat isn't that big

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/04/03/nr-intv-fort-hood-soldier-black-hole.cnn.html which one of you was it?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
preemptive reminder: thats a woman, and even the reporter knew she'd have to clarify that it was a woman

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
When my company was deployed on a Marine FOB we had a guy that was easily that big. When he got on the shuttle bus that drove around the FOB, you could feel it shifting under his weight. Yeah, he made us look like poo poo but those jarheads knew better than to hold a pie eating contest while we were there. :911: He was a cook, which makes it funnier.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

every post is a black hole

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:stare:

Don't even know what to comment on first.

I'll have a go.

Looks like nothing but soda and dog food for this first cav winner. Unknown is the reason behind the half pallet of poo poo paper in her cart is whether it's her diet, or her unit.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I'm just amazed that someone that overweight is still in. Weren't they kicking out fatbodies and pt scrubs with a vengence for the past few years? It's not like the OIF surge when you could get in with a smile and 10 fingers and toes.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Kanish posted:

Anyway, some of you all talking reminds me of my time spent at an IRR muster where I was just enrolling in the VA Healthcare and the civilian there kept telling me to go and tell them I have nightmares, since its free money! Despite me telling him I wasnt having any problems.

But some of your guys' wording is a little peciluar, so I may be taking this the wrong way. if you are making a claim to the VA for PTSD and dont truly have it, then congrats you're a piece of poo poo! You are why the system is clogged so people who need help have to wait months for an appointment!

I like all of the guys here that bitch about "Obummercare" and welfare queens and then sit around talking about how they plan on scamming the government to get their disability rating increased after they get back.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Are reporters really that desperate for a story that they're doing extended pieces on junior enlisted bitching about being in the Army?

Breaking news, Wolf. The commander is a detached rear end in a top hat, my Platoon Sergeant hates me, my team leader is an alcoholic, and my girlfriend is a whore. Unconfirmed reports suggest someone named Jodi is the father of my children. Army is gay, syndicate this story if you're down.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

someone took butterbar literally

iceslice
May 20, 2005

Signaleer posted:

Are reporters really that desperate for a story that they're doing extended pieces on junior enlisted bitching about being in the Army?

Breaking news, Wolf. The commander is a detached rear end in a top hat, my Platoon Sergeant hates me, my team leader is an alcoholic, and my girlfriend is a whore. Unconfirmed reports suggest someone named Jodi is the father of my children. Army is gay, syndicate this story if you're down.

p. much the post of the year.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Kanish posted:

Whats up with this dude? Media is saying he deployed but no combat, no injuries. What is the whole PTSD angle?

Dude watched his battle wrap the buffer cord around his neck, then toss it out the window during basic. He's never waxed floors the same again.

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

McSpatula posted:

Dude watched his battle wrap the buffer cord around his neck, then toss it out the window during basic. He's never waxed floors the same again.

:golfclap:

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

someone took butterbar literally

that's a giant bag of sugar (in the cart, although the LT is quite a looker)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
How much would it cost you to bang that fatty every day for a month? And it won't be a secret either.

Everyone has a price. I say $20.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

How much would it cost you to bang that fatty every day for a month? And it won't be a secret either.

Everyone has a price. I say $20.

$19.75

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Pay me her weight in gold hourly and I'll do it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Pay me her weight in bitcoins hourly and I'll do it.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Sorry, bro, but 400 lbs of gold is worth a lot more than 400 funnie munnies.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
14 days left. Knowing my luck there will be a shooter threat and post will get locked down for three days and gently caress my out processing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

14 days left. Knowing my luck there will be a shooter threat I'll die one hour before terminal.

ftfy

• Locked thread