Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

someone took butterbar literally

that's a giant bag of sugar (in the cart, although the LT is quite a looker)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Cole posted:

his bat CSM found out about his SA account and told his bat commander and he got in trouble so he rarely posts here anymore

hahaha whoops

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Geirskogul posted:

It's on the same page you twats.

I skim sue me.. totally excusable considering the amount of pointless retarded bullshit in this forum

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM
It could possibly be that it's all made up

also lmao at people who think they don't have to be competent and do poo poo they don't want to do in the civilian world

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM
The floor buffer story was circulating when I went through boot camp at MCRD San Diego in 19 fuckin' 97 so it's probably safe to say it's bullshit.

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Ashmole posted:

I'm slowly learning why people loving hate West Pointers. We had an officer huddle and I'm amazed at how oblivious some of these lieutenants are. They think that "customs and courtesies" are more important than being competent at their job. They consistently named soldiers who I, as a XO, know are incredibly incompetent (because, also, I'm the only lieutenant who actually does anything there). The future of the army, folks.

Say hello to your future Brigade/Division commanders now!

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM
That guy on the far right is loving STOKED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Ashmole posted:

Polish women are hot as gently caress in general.

I lived in a heavily Polish neighborhood in Chicago, and can confirm this statement. The bus ride to the El was the highlight of my day. They have a short shelf-life though. Post 40 or so they go downhill fast.

• Locked thread