Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

There goes my nipples again!
I just got my start date for the academy and the first thing they've asked me to buy is a pair of black bdu pants. I thought the black tactical cargo pants thing was supposed to be a joke. Militarization of the police. Ron Paul 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

beanieson posted:

I don't know why but I'm answering questions in the gbs thread now :ohdear:

Answer every question with the word "human being". Thats how you post in GBS now.

Murphys Stache fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Apr 17, 2014

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

Aww man they cropped out the picture of the USDA tank.

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

In order to reduce the threat of abuse of power by gooncops, mandatory oversight and regulation is being forced upon you by GBS. God bless them. They're watching the watchmen.

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

GunForumMeme posted:

After spending a few weeks in Florida, I will never say anything bad about NYC/NJ drivers again. This place is a traffic enforcement wet dream.

I think it depends on what part of Florida you're in. Tampa was fine, however im routinely in fear for my life when visiting family near Sarasota.

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

I just assume every car in florida is out to kill me when im down there. My mom was a sensible driver before moving there. Now she drives her prius like shes in Death Race. Also what is it about Florida that drives people to load up on bath salts and eat their fellow citizens?

Maybe TheSoldier can answer these questions. Wheres he been recently? Is he too busy kicking down doors to thrill us with stories of his prowess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

beanieson posted:

They get cars in the city, they're just tiny little poo poo boxes.

Id like to see someone tip that over.

• Locked thread