Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Smiling Jack posted:

Yes. You can also call out and text out from your regular phone and have it show up as your google number. You can set personalized voicemail greetings, block calls, send directly to voicemail and a bunch of other poo poo.

Sounds like something a narc would use tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

yes, yes, no. Also RCMP are the federal police, which are used to police areas that aren't big enough to justify a local pd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6_7xvGrU34

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Beanie's building his own trailer park

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
I am shocked, shocked that an authority figure like Monsieur Slagcheek would turn out to be a hard M

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

mango gay touchies posted:

There was at least one person who got their feelings hurt in that thread, and his name was Mr. Nice!.

You gotta realize just how hard it is to definitively pin Mr Nice's pain down

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

beanieson posted:

Whoa what's going on in here?

Whole lotta people making the serious mistake of thinking Mr Nice is somehow affiliated with law enforcement

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Anyone want to buy my keltec?

The most absurd question asked to a cop thread today

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

drilldo squirt posted:

Once some of those dudes brought the biggest loving sniper rifle I had ever seen, and when they shot it you could feel the shock wave like a lot more than you would think.

I've got a short-barrel Mosin and by any reasonable metric it's a lovely gun, but it shoots big fireballs and is cool as hell and people at the range love it

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

just googled it and yep that's it.

Why the gently caress bring that to an indoor public range???

I dunno what kind of indoor public range allows that poo poo / wouldn't hurl him out the door on his rear end 5 seconds later

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I am the bad cop, so its great! :thumbsup:

Whip's been known to park his horse in metered car parking, look at the expired meter, laugh, and then tie the reigns to the meter so ol' Elmer will bite anyone who tries to put a coin in

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
You may remember the recent WaPo headline, 'Local Policeman Trains Horse To Bite Elderly Veterans At Memorials', well, that's our Slagcheek

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

But those kinds of guys are the best to hire, both for the military and the police, since they're usually extremely authoritarian and tend not to question morally-ambiguous orders like "lets fire that MK19 at that school"

Lol marines

I spent six years in the service and I touched a gun like three times, they didn't even have firearms in boot camp when I went through.

drilldo squirt posted:

I dont believe you, but if you got some links post them because lol.

Usually the guys with the biggest hooah stories about shooting schools were in fact enormous pogs, and you should tell them so at every opportunity

(rip Dadfarm)

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

beanieson posted:

First actual progress on Groverhaus 2.0 Beanie Acres. Where once there was a tree, now there is but a hole :getin:

I wonder how many gippers would get 'Bean Acres' jokes

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

colorado didnt use to be so bad then we got all these immigrants from whatever 3rd world shitbox you care to name

California

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Hezzy posted:

Smart cars aren't really environmentally sound and don't really get good MPG compared to similar priced family cars

There's practically no point to get one unless you like parking in small spaces

You can get one of those big Bimmer copbikes and get better mileage, maneuverability and tighter parking, and carry pretty much the same amount of stuff. You don't really do high-speed pursuits on a bike, but you're not doing one in a Smart either.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
The original Don G

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
The gently caress is a Kawasaki GXR 1100

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Pranks and all are great and I still love me a good prank phone call because I'm actually 10, but swatting is definitely one of the dumbest loving things I've ever heard of.

It's also been used a lot by grown loving adults against people they don't like politically or whatever, in hopes the cops will see red, just barge in and shoot them or their kids. I don't think it's happened yet but there have been close calls. Some guys have been hit repeatedly even after basically asking 911 dispatch to put them on the 'don't send SWAT here' list. It's pretty lovely.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
For what it's worth, that guy's already been fired (not suspended, fired): http://www.wate.com/story/25354386/sheriffs-office-fires-deputy-in-ft-sanders-party-incident

Dunno if being a deputy means the union won't sue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Disappointed they don't mention how many lorry drivers they caught without pants

• Locked thread