Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Reign Of Pain posted:

This is something that I still find hard to understand. I get that people have a budget, but considering how important your weapon is, why would you go for low quality to save a few bucks? Do you have to buy your own body armor too? I'm fairly sure that these purchases would at least be tax deductable(6 days, just fyi).

keltecs have a 6000 round garaunteed lifespan which is hilariously low but most ov you coppers will never come close to firing it that much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

guy's still carrying 92s are the weirdest.

we carry whatever we want from an approved list (anything that isn't crap). There was talk recently of issueing all the swat guys glock 35s just to have the interchangeable magazines but nothing ever came of it.

In other news I wrote a big rear end check today, down payment on a lot/construction loan. If I suddenly stop posting it's cause I'm busy pulling my hair out for the next 7-8 months & am now poor.

is this the beginning of groverhaus mkii?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
weird form of self flagellation for a guilty conscience

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
at his own request :wth:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

NutritiousSnack posted:

i also think the two people who actually said "you dumb fucks would be calling us sir face to loving face" are legit pissed but that might be because I'm not a total retard.

It's utterly amazing one of the big threads making fun of LF, D&D, and the feminism thread for having lovely hugboxes demands their own lovely hugbox and uses the same go to insults the other hugboxes do.

best place to shitpost here in gip is the drunk thread :tipshat:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo calling meowlins tough or macho

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

People think ns58 is a cop, which is even funnier. Hell, they think Mortabis is a cop.

I'm actually reading GBS which is how I discovered Harry in Rio is still alive :allears:

some retard called me a cop and now im hoppin mad!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
theyre prolly just peepin you to see what kind of sissy bitch drives a red prius

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm actually very cool and tough.

just flex on them then, all cops respect displays of power and manliness

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoEUIWh88tk

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i like the term chopper myself

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

that was implied you idiot

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
meowlins wanted to get his redwings bro

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
meowlins is just a weird ginger that tries to lure underage girls into his lair he poorly furnished with a crappy bar and pool table

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
dont rile up smiling jack like that please

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Worst Drivers in my Experience

1. Colorado
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
4. Washington State
5. Women
6. Guam
7. Utah

colorado didnt use to be so bad then we got all these immigrants from whatever 3rd world shitbox you care to name

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Noeland posted:

Somalia.
Greeley has a massive Somali refugee population and you can blame the Mormons, no lie.

yea shitload of east africans, arabs and indians all over aurora. you drive down certain streets and can literally smell the curry coming from their nasty hovels

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

I'm not sure if you're a GiPPer trolling the ACAB brigade, or a ACAB trolling the cops or what. I don't even know anymore man.

:ninja:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Genocide Tendency posted:

Thats pretty useless if you are trying to chase down assholes in Ferraris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtWeSa3naKk

look how loving wrong you are

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

I'm fairly sure that most people don'g put gsx-r motors in their smart cars

hahahahah

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

most people don'g
most people don'g
MOST PEOPLE DON'G
MOST PEOPLE DON'G

:slick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

at the date posted:

*tries to follow a gentle curve in the track*

*flips*

*shatters into ten thousand plastic pieces*

just put some training wheels on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

I got this cop that keeps busting me but the charges don't stick and I keep getting just probation lmao

Get owned

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mr nice with the citizens arrest!

• Locked thread