Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

I'm not in the RCMP. And my agency (who I won't name because they're scared of the internet and probably wouldn't like some of my joke posts on the larger forums) won't allow us to wear any non-issued gear. And they issue us Uncle mike's for everything except the holster, which is thankfully Safariland.

With all of your tar-stained oil money I would have thought that you guys would have nothing but the best. Although they probably don't want you making meth busts since that helps drive the wheel of industry :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

beanieson posted:

I don't know why but I'm answering questions in the gbs thread now :ohdear:

I wouldn't bother. They're just a bunch of typical cop-haters and nothing productive will come of it. You won't change their mind about anything, and it's just not worth it. I read through it a while ago and it was just a bunch of neckbeards complaining about cop videos on youtube complete with the usual basement-dweller internet nerd rage.

• Locked thread