Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

Why the hell does whip keep probating himself?

this most recent one was from an admin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

Only good mods a dead mod

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

JayKay posted:

This is how I picture Hezzy

:3:

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Anyone want to buy my keltec?

Find the nearest river and throw it in it.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Branis posted:

has there ever been any literature about the proper role of police in a revolutionary government?

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

GunForumMeme posted:

I for one cannot stand the moderators.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

Someone tried to "swat" us yesterday. Helpful hint: people who just murdered their entire family and call to say they're afraid they might hurt themselves, they don't typically use skype to call dispatch. They also rarely have a group of giggling teenagers in the background.

The English language can be pretty cool sometimes :allears:

Pranks and all are great and I still love me a good prank phone call because I'm actually 10, but swatting is definitely one of the dumbest loving things I've ever heard of.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

:black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Hezzy posted:

Pretty good video making the rounds on Social Media

http://vimeo.com/89089809

gently caress, now I want to do it even though acab.

• Locked thread