Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Time to use a piping bag to push some poo poo through his locker door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
If I had to supply my own sidearm (which obviously I don't because I'm a brit-cop and all we get it a little metal stick) I would try and get the biggest hand-cannon I could buy. I was shooting a .44 magnum in Cambodia a few months ago and it definitely gave me a chubby.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
That NYPD smart car has Dutch plates so I call bullshit.

We have a couple of these now

And yes, they can chase other vehicles with blues and twos.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
We use them to catch other truckers watching DVD's/wanking/strangling hookers while they drive.

Sometimes they tow a giant wagon full of evil Police horses or a mobile control centre to some sort of peaceful protest so we can brutally trample peoples civil rights with greater efficiency.

Seriously though, Police horses are evil, I got bitten and headbutted several times during riot training and the horses pretty much do what they want regardless of the riders wishes. Anyone that says it's animal cruelty to have those things in public disorder is wrong, they love it.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Just finished up a 15 hour shift, went out with a traffic unit for a bit of a change. Driving down a duel carriageway in a fully marked up 4x4 and some car cuts us up, we slam the anchors on and the driver has the cheek to pull up beside us and make the 'wanker' sign at the uniformed driver.

He get's pulled, police driver asks this guy if he's been drinking, the reply is "wind your neck in you oval office"

He is clearly wasted but can still walk normally

Get him back to the station

He blows a 172...

• Locked thread