Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I've heard of that being done here before and it's a good way to get yourself "forced" from the squad. Yeah it might seem funny but no one deserve to get hosed with out of work. Giving out someones personal information is crap and most anyone with experience knows it's a terrible idea to do something like that. Pranks here usually involve people doing stuff to your cruiser, locker, mailbox, mdt if you leave it open and up, etc. Stuff that can be paid back and won't generally affect your wife, kids, sleeping cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I just hope it's in a county parish that you can run for sheriff. You know what that means...

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Tyro posted:

The local Academy that I went through was harder both academically and physically.

Didn't we go to the same academy? If so...

All I've got to say to you is one more again!!! :v::hf::v:.

So yeah, the academy I attended was a pretty good mix of PT/Semi-Paramilitary and fairly strict academics. The academy for the agency I work for now though is pretty much known as a joke with extremely limited PT or structure and allegedly instructors get in trouble if they get "mean" with recruits or something.

FLETC was awesome. Although I'm a terrible person to ask because it was specialized training school I attended and like half our official class lunches and dinners were out at local restaurants and bars. The CBP basic guys I interacted with seemed like they were enjoying themselves and the IRS investigator guys staying at our hotel appeared to hate life.

e/phone postin

Untagged fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Apr 12, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Ok who pissed in GBS's cheerios. I love that they always end up in a fight with each other to see who's king poo poo.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Harassed by cops... was charged with possession. Harassed by cops... was charged with speeding. Harassed by cops... loitering/drunk. Harassed by cops... was committing or about to commit some type of unlawful act I personally have decided not to be a crime and don't understand why it's enforced it could ruin my life if I'm caught ding this thing I know I shouldn't but chose to do anyway. Harassed is the new thread acab code word.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Beani WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

... what happened to my lounge thread.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You guys are doing yourself a disservice if you're not constantly reading TCC

Been lurkin it for years now.

Also,

Heheh

Untagged fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Apr 22, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

"""It's so cute!!! :haw:"""

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

What is it about Fl/Ga on 95 that makes every car put their hazards on when it's raining? If you don't want to (or can't) drive in the rain get the gently caress off the road until it passes. Saw several near collisions from people changing lanes obviously forgetting their turn signals don't work when their hazards are on.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

USMC503 posted:

Is this seriously a thing? Because lol if so.

It's something I see occasionally up in the DC Metro, usually one or two cars depending upon how bad the weather is, but this was like 99% of all vehicles on a stretch for close to an hour. Including the ones going -15 below the speed limit in the left lane.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

so apparently the lesson here is don't spray a guy carrying a flare.

Is it?. Because well you know...

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

Just picked up an NVIDIA Shield. Goodbye productivity!

When they say wireless what do they mean? Can I play planetside from my cruiser now?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Alaska State Troopers added a recruitment picture on their facebook of a guy from the FHP that moved up there and joined AST. I've been wondering where thesoldier went.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hezzy posted:

Pretty good video making the rounds on Social Media

http://vimeo.com/89089809

That was pretty well done.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

You fuckers should be watching Fargo, Tuesdays at 9 on FX :munch:

Started that now that Justified is over. And of course Billy Bob Thornton being hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

all you northwesterners sound/look alike

DontchaKnowww

• Locked thread