Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Trying to grow a beard on vacation and it's just loving pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

The last few pages have been two dudes fighting over who the biggest loser is and holy gently caress it's funny.

Other than that, the usual gently caress the police stuff.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

At least the Anonymous guys here will try to riot every month, until they get sprayed and start weeping when they get cuffed and charged. Pretty sure everyone in the gbs thread doesn't have the balls to call police anything but "sir" face to face.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

You have to be a pretty insecure person yourself if you think anyone in that thread got their feelings hurt.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Doubtful

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I secretly hate shooting guns and cleaning guns and a lot of stuff to do with guns. The military ruined all that fun for me.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Every time you see something like "one week suspension with pay", you can thank the union. They are quite the double edged sword.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

No bad cops job is protecting for any reason.

e: maybe I was a bit unclear!

Grem fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Apr 24, 2014

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Don't get that plastic impact tip, get a nice solid steel tip and shave it into a point.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Mr. Nice you should go get banned tgere so you can have a better appreciation of the hurt and suffering you've caused.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Hah, I only phone post so I couldn't see what the text was until now, it really didn't live up to my expectations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Yea I almost got em!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Murphys Stache posted:

Maybe TheSoldier can answer these questions. Wheres he been recently? Is he too busy kicking down doors to thrill us with stories of his prowess?

I miss his "I told a joke at work" posts. not really

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

He knows a lot about my area... very suspicious indeed.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

quote:

"wind your neck in you oval office"

Yup, using that.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

arsons making me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I'd pull traffic if I could drive an unmarked car.

• Locked thread