Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

beanieson posted:

Just yesterday dispatch gave out my personal cell number to one of the registered sex offenders that I sometimes do status checks on :tipshat:

We have one dispatcher who is a complete idiot. This guy assigns calls from the wrong beat consistently, gives calls out a South or West street as East or North, will take 10 minutes to run warrants, runs the wrong tag all the damned time. Well one day we had an officer who needed a ride to work, we have take homes and if your car is in for maintenance you can call dispatch and get a ride from one of the guys on the shift before you. The dispatcher gets on the radio and assigns it to a rookie officer. This rookie officer also has somewhat of a speech impediment so read it as "Tirty Sevwen"

CC: "Comm center to 37"
37: "37 go ahead"
CC: "44 needs a 10-86 from his residence"
37: "Clear, can you give me the address please?" :haw:
CC: "The address is ...
*cue everyone on the loving department keying up and walking over his traffic*

Luckily he was extremely covered and all you heard was intense static for about 15 seconds.

This same dispatcher/officer did the same thing a while back for the domestic violence shelter which is supposed to be "secret". Now everyone in scanner land knows the address to the domestic violence shelter.

Whale Cancer fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Who the hell runs a 13.4 in a ferrari? My Subaru ran a 13.88 bone stock from the factory.

• Locked thread