Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Grem posted:

Trying to grow a beard on vacation and it's just loving pathetic.

I get to roll with a beard at work and it's just loving rad

edit: in uniform - I don't cheat on my wife enough to be plainclothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

To be fair, they only did because I told them price was my biggest concern.

I was making about $15/hr at the time so money was tight.

Also ask me about : Owning uncle mikes duty gear (it's awful).

:smith::respek::smith:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I thought you were RCMP, if so you can definitely afford not lovely gear.

nope

Branis posted:

I thought drakerider was a cop in saskatchewan, which is like canada's version of flyover states isn't it? Full of meth, rednecks and lovely wages.

nooooooooooooooooope

I'm not in the RCMP. And my agency (who I won't name because they're scared of the internet and probably wouldn't like some of my joke posts on the larger forums) won't allow us to wear any non-issued gear. And they issue us Uncle mike's for everything except the holster, which is thankfully Safariland.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

JiimyPopAli posted:

With all of your tar-stained oil money I would have thought that you guys would have nothing but the best. Although they probably don't want you making meth busts since that helps drive the wheel of industry :cheeky:

Without meth our province would grind to a halt. Much like Toronto City Hall.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

Wild vs Avalanche, what do my canadian brothers think?

Avalanche for sure

This is based 100% on their jerseys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Please tell me that other copgoons would love love love to do some enforcement riding one of these Zero Electric bikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjfvCxzfR_Y&t=52s

uuuuuuuuunnnnghghghg just being able to sneak up on people like a bicycle but still be able to rip at full speed would be so much fun

• Locked thread