Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

One of my stepsisters is a dispatcher. She has slept with a number of cops, most of them married. She looks like the michelin man. I figure this is pretty standard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ahem mayor Ford runs on crack, not meth.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

At least he's honest. Dude just doesn't give a gently caress and it's awesome.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I was in class when it first went to poo poo. I probated the guy that was stirring up most the poo poo, but I wasn't as clear as I should have been when I did it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Branis posted:

I guarantee every regular on officer.com has jackbooted at least one minority in their career. They are all shitbags over there.

The american dream :911:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Why are we still doing an Ask thread?

Some of the stuff in there seems productive. I'm done with weed discussion and about done with the discussion of that book because it's pointless and not really the goal of the thread.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm trying to get it cleaned up. I've banned the discussion of marijuana in general and the discussion of the validity of different laws. I'm just going to start loving banning people if they repeat offend.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So I'd fit right in?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beanieson posted:

I for one welcome our new ban happy overlords.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lol:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah rain down here will actually shut down roads.

Tallahassee drivers are usually better than most in central/southern florida though. I'm happy every day I'm not driving in Hawaii.

• Locked thread