Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Nick Soapdish posted:

So back to reserve chat, I still find it funny that every reserve person I meet wants to go active. I did not have a terrible experience but I try to explain it to them and they just don't seem to get it. The only exception being one guy who wants to mobilize/go active in order to get a higher percentage from his Post-9/11. The rest just really need it for a better paycheck than the local HEB.

Yeah that's basically why I wanted activr duty so bad but I'm all roped up noe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
Hey dude, I live in San Diego and I'm about to go to bootcamp to be NAT IS.

Like literally, I'm leaving in 5 minutes. Later goons, I love all you crazy fuckers.

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

TrialbyStone posted:

Heading back to Great Lakes as an E-5 should be.. interesting, at most. Prepared for "Petty officer" all day every day, and that glorious mess hall.

I'll probably see you there dude, I'm at the USO at the airport in San Diego right now waiting to go.

• Locked thread