Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Christoff posted:

I got like 6 months? poo poo.

I have almost 70 days of leave saved up. I wonder if they'll let me take 2 months of terminal. I doubt it though. Apparently a month is the max but I'm still routing that chit anyways.

Otherwise I want to see if I can swindle 96s

Unless your command has a policy to differ, I'm not sure the max is 30. We had a dude do back to back IAs and came home with 126 days of leave. The ship had him break it up into 2 periods.

I took 45 days of terminal (in 2010).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Pandasmores posted:

Anyone here use an ecig? Picked up the habit in rehab and now it's pretty sweet. I now get what all the liking of tobacco is and how it just makes everything chill in its own way because this buzz is cool. Also, 86 days sober :toot:

You're purposefully inhaling a vaporized version of a liquid that was designed in a lab to look like real smoke. What do you think is actually in the liquid? Smoke doesn't come in ready-to-vaporize liquid form.

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice
My ship had a MRG blew up a few years back, flight IIA DDG. Maiden deployment. Took us over a year to get it replaced. CO force retired.

edit: I hope the new incident is on that ship. Would make my life.

Fart Cannon fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Apr 25, 2014

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

TrialbyStone posted:

On a side note, I've successfully gone down a blouse size every year. 4 months ago I could barely fit into a medium and now i'm fitting out a regular with room to spare.

I would make the effort to re-fit myself for my dress uniforms, but for someone who's worn his blues/whites once in a 3 1/2 year period, it doesn't seem like it's worth the effort.

I used to wear my dress poo poo a few times a month so I ended up getting a few sets of whites and blues trousers towards the end of my enlistment. I think I got two sets of whites with patches for the cost of a set of blues trousers. Dont bother unless someone makes you do it.

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

Or you could go to the reclaim sale and pick up $900 worth of items for :30bux:

Sure let me wear some uniform that had to be sterilized because someone poo poo their brains out wearing them.

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice
Although my avatar is poop, I'm not real fond of other people's poop particles touching me.

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

DDG, quarterdeck watch once every 6 days. Real navy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Christoff posted:

Oh yeah I mostly just slept in my rack

And yet you still whined your entire enlistement!

• Locked thread