Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

TrialbyStone posted:

Really, REALLY hoping I'm not expected to be a Joe Navy or super sailor type once I arrive in Great Lakes again. Can I make a good impression? hell yes. Can i *keep* that impression going for half a year? we'll see. Still, it's much better then being anywhere resembling a ship or the ocean.

What are you doing in Great Lakes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I got a 17 1/2 neck at 220. Lost ten pounds to hit the right BMI and ended up losing 1/2 off my neck. Got down to 200 to hit BMI again but ended up just hitting the max weight for my age during my MEPS physical of 196 so I didn't have to be taped. Plan on losing another 15 or so before leaving for boot. Being fat was overrated anyways.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

It's the one with the fancy peanuts in it.

• Locked thread