Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I was going to join the navy but my cousin was like "hey I heard you're joining the gay-vy" and I changed my mind and joined the army but wish I had joined the navy welp that's my story thanks for having me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

poopkitty posted:

Isn't SNUS for Officers? You don't even have to get your delicate hands dirty.

Tobacco is stupid, and using it as an excuse for anything (avoiding another addiction, having a social life) is stupider.

What if smoking gets you out of work

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Laranzu posted:

Who the heck is Cole and why did the forum explode because of him?

Hi friend :)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I got out of the army on the 18th so I'm not allowed to post in the army thread for a month.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I'm high as poo poo and have no idea which thread is the army thread but I know this isn't this so hi guys I'm claiming this as my safe space for a little bit.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

orange juche posted:

Whip, it's time to rename all the threads to April '14 Army Thread

Why are you on the cops side

Rude

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

orange juche posted:

The blood god demands appeasement

That's what women's periods are for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

vulturesrow posted:

Get with the times; it's Sea Warrior Cole.

i am a civilian i wish to be called "Skipper"

• Locked thread