Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
i remember the rumor during service week or w/e was always that one of the druggie ppl who worked there actually abducted and raped a boot camp chick who he kept in his rape dungeon or w/e

boot rumors are the best rumors

tbf though that was prolly just an e-7 RDC who did that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Snowdens Secret posted:

With the starship buildings they don't even march so I have no idea when they learn all that critical cadence

i was in the last of service week ppl and one of the first in the new buildings man u still marched

the insanely low amount of PT was pretty weird though

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Ryand-Smith posted:

That combination of 2 boats is going to be the new prototype in Charleston (they want me to go there, I am lolin at that)

So, has anyone else in here been in a shipyard for most/all of their navy experience, because shipyards are very... well its strange qualifying when your LPO is also qualifying at the same time.

Uhhh just our very own supernuke ket i'm sure he'll tell you how going home most nights is basically a cattle car in 1940 poland ha ha

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
when having a uniform fight, replace the word uniform with outfit and marvel at how stupid your conversation is #lifehacks

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Booblord Zagats posted:

My brother said all the Navy guys in flight school who ended up with P-3 billets were all whiny cry-babies who married really bitchy/demanding women or were super religious pussies.

Maybe those were air force uniforms

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
dont murderboard me bro

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
A good nuke never sees the sun

Shitbag

(Bit jelly I never got to go up there)

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
we did a lil fake emergency blow during ours, those are so lame

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
if you were in the navy and didnt heavily use tobacco you were prolly a pussy qu**r

E: problematic word censored for Whip

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Kawasaki Nun posted:

If you don't dip cope you're a human being. Keep that Kodiak buckshot for your queermo kids, pussy.

Edit: Buckshot = bullshit . That is all.

i brought skoal on deployments due to plastic cans :( :( :(

but yeah if you didnt dip cope long cut or snuff you were a piece of poo poo imo

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Mad Dragon posted:

Bullshit. We did them all the time.

all the time as in every 6 months?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
we always did our PRTs also, definitely never did command PT or anything once though heh

• Locked thread