Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
A new month and no dog pictures? Here, have an unedited version of a current meme (this is going to be run into the ground before long, but goddamn I love this image series).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I've been made to understand when it comes to Army/Air Force that if it's not "in their lane" they don't do it and are real inflexible... so be prepared for that somehow.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Because some people's families love that poo poo and it's about them not you. Why they love it? Who the gently caress knows.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Stultus Maximus posted:

Add to great privileges of being an officer: not having to fit in by dipping like an inbred hillbilly.

Counterpoint: people don't open up about things quite like they do on the smoke deck at night.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Stultus Maximus posted:

I didn't say I didn't use tobacco, I just didn't have a wad of dip in my mouth and a gross plastic bottle in my coverall pocket at all times.

True, my roommate knocked his bottle over a time or two and goddamnit.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just like Port Royal running aground

:smug:

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
What you're going to need to do is return to duty earlier than expected and have yourself an MVP year against all odds. Also, break a few tackles in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

ManMythLegend posted:

Unsurprising. However, if you can fight a mainspace fire then you should also be in good enough shape to fight the inevitable class A/C fire from when you leave the hot pocket in your microwave for too long.

My Senior Chief basically exploded a breakfast sandwich the other week. I work in a SCIF and so there are many doors. That didn't stop me from smelling burning plastic/food the moment I opened the double doors on the quarterdeck which only got worse as I went through four other doors and up a floor to get to my office which basically smelt like someone lit a tire fire.

• Locked thread