Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Laranzu posted:

Have a raging caffeine addiction, at least three dependants and are you borderline over weight yet?

Borderline? You're being generous from what I've seen of the chiefs on the waterfront.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
Is seawarrior the new shipmate?

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Sir Lucius posted:

I drew a calendar in my recruit handbook so I could tick off the days like a prison sentence. Should have made it for 6 years instead of 6 weeks!

You kids these days and your fancy calendars! You're supposed to make a short timer's chain and cut links off of it as your days run out.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

ded posted:

Do what my kick rear end skipper did. Walk around smoking cigars anywhere you drat well please.

What ship was that? I left a box of cigars out in my space once in plain view when my CO came in for a zone inspection. He opened up the can, took a couple and said my spaces looked outstanding and left.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

poopkitty posted:

Oh yeahhhhhh. Honcho patrol. Let's do this! I got your back, sea warrior!

Go get 'em tiger. I'll be drinking at home.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Laranzu posted:

Thanks to an hour of bad PowerPoint I now know how to not kill myself

Edit:or how to kill myself better... I'm confused as to what just occurred

After an hour of any kind of power point and I am ready to kill myself.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Mad Dragon posted:

I thought military prisoners didn't come in contact with each other.

When our ETC ETSR gets out of Leavenworth in 6 years, I'll ask him.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

MancXVI posted:

I sat through the final boss of GMT at the base theater today. Holy gently caress.

Sat or slept?

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
This is all making me so nostalgic. There was a period of time where you were guaranteed to walk into a certain one of our spaces and find a random jacket on the deck with a stain in the middle of the back.

It was also the space where the divisional VCR was.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah multiple people are going to get fired over an MRG blowing up if the investigation shows the slightest bit of negligence on the crew's part. CHENG, CO, possibly XO, and the MPA are all certainly sweating loving bullets.

There is another ship out here with a similar situation and no heads have rolled. They have been pier side for 9 months or so.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

poopkitty posted:

As if that's a guarantee.

Wait until you get out to be fat, don't do drugs and don't have another ERB and it pretty much is a guarantee.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

They told us all that they won't be doing any more ERB's! Are you trying to tell me that people would lie to us?

They would never lie. What they will do is change the name of it and hammer people with it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Fart Cannon posted:

Although my avatar is poop, I'm not real fond of other people's poop particles touching me.

You would never make a good HT.

• Locked thread