Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
I live in a decently mid-sized city (300,000+) and my boyfriend is the co-owner of a local small business. The guy who owns a business next door to him is also on the city council for our particular city and is probably close to fifty. I remember one day they had a party for all of the businesses on the street and I attended. Said guy was also there, too. I say "party" loosely- it was more like we were all just sitting around outside having beers and eating and shooting the bull. While there, he was saying a lot of really weird poo poo like "Have you and your buddies ever gotten high and jacked off together?" and "Dude. I don't mind homosexuals as long as they're not trying to suck my dick. That always happens to me at clubs and poo poo." Later on in the night, he got so drunk that another person had to let him sleep on the couch inside his shop. I was really bothered by it and still am to this day. Here's a guy in charge of our city which has a myriad of problems and he conducts himself like an absolute shithead in public. I can only wonder how many other people on the council act like that.

Captain Mog fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread