Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

Taff posted:

Is there anyone who knows Lukaku personally who could comment on this?

I would have had the perfect respons to this if I thought anyone in this forum knew about SNL's Jay Phaoroh and his Stephen A. Smith impression.

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
I hope Chelsea win the league and the Champions League, RIP GOM

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

Now I want this guy to manage Arsenal if Wenger Walks this summer

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Am I to understand that if Liverpool get a 14 game win streak they might still not ... get a trophy for that?

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Did the math and Arsenal can still win the league if every other top 4 team loses every match with a few allowances for a draw here and there, I'm booming!

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

Primpod posted:

Are you factoring in the points deduction liverpool get from suarez trying to eat ivanovic again.

gently caress theres only 3 matches left I forgot. Yeah we'll have have to hope Suarez does a quenelle and bang in 30 or so goals against Newcastle.

e: a quenelle while trying to eat ivanovic

quiet enjoyment fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Hows AVB doing at Spartak? Maybe he just need a break from the high demands of The Premier Barclays British League Premiership and is ready to come back home

• Locked thread