Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Taff posted:

Striker Andreas Cornelius signed for Cardiff for a club record 8.5 million which Cardiff say with agent fees etc came to more round £11-15 million, and played 8 games without scoring before being sold back to Copenhagen for a undisclosed fee, but Cardiff claimed to have lost 8.5 million on him

He's the worst, no one remembers him he was so bad. He was defo worse than Jozy.

That's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

I think it should be Suarez. I mean he's broke a few of Andy Coles records and some Liverpool ones over the course of the season, and thats just mad considering how many games he missed at the start. He's not shied away from the camera in post match interviews and there seems to have been a lot less of his histrionics on the pitch, he seems to have made a bit of an attitude adjustment at least. I imagine Rodgers and Gerrard have helped him a bit with that but a lot is surely down to him. I think out of those three, Gerrard, Suarez & Sturridge, he just stands out given how everyone was wanting to deport him this time last April and he seemed also to be looking for the door. If he misses out, Gerrard has to get it.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Im happy about this, and its funny Yaya scored that amazing goal today, he's been immense again and gave everyone a reminder on the pitch about that. Id like to know where he came in the voting.

• Locked thread