Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

re: Lukaku

Supposedly, Lukaku wants to stay at Everton, so if they somehow scrape together the cash...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Myssu posted:

That's a real shame. I was hoping to see how far a full-strength Belgian team would get. Although would Benteke even be their first choice striker over Lukaku now? Or do they commonly play two up front?
Wilmots likes playing Benteke, even during his earlier post-injury dip. We've got plenty of cover up front, though, but still. A real shame. I hope it's not bad as it looks.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Pissflaps posted:

I never did believe Belgium would amount to much this world cup.
I think that once we get out of our group, we're supposed to go up against either Portugal or Germany so welp

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Our public broadcast literally has a show that follows the national team around - we're really excited at having a decent team for once.

Best clip so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLVPtsCfcY

Lukaku really getting into his shows.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I can see the Dutch failing to even get out of their group.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Tuiri posted:

We will fail to get out of our group, our defence is terrible and with Strootman dead our midfield isn't that great either. I can't see us winning against either Spain or Chile.
How's the infighting been? Last I heard, there was a tiff about who got to be the big man in the team.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I'd honestly prefer it if Wilmots didn't play Fellaini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I can't see them keeping both Courtois and Cech. Maybe they'll just loan him another year, but it's getting sort of ridiculous. I hope they let all the belges go tbh. gently caress Chelsea.

• Locked thread