Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
My desire to see Pardew go has finally overtaken my fear of whatever boneheaded replacement Ashley will appoint. The man is abysmal. :gonk:

Sadly Ashley's unlikely to care as long as we're under no threat of relegation, so it's a pointless hope, but I hope he's gone by summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

sassassin posted:

Praying that Newcastle don't remember how to play football this weekend.
We might if Remy is back. Otherwise, it's going to be another shitshow.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
I can't believe ryan giggs is capable of stabbing another man in the back like that. Nah uh.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Velma pulls off the mask to reveal Joe Kinnear.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

kcer posted:

I would NOT like Moyes. Pardew does well when Ashley backs him, and does poorly when he doesn't. I don't see why Pardew should get the amount of abuse he does when a good portion of the failings of the club is out of his hands.
I don't buy this Pardew-as-another-victim view at all. You don't see why the manager, who is ostensibly responsible for selection, tactics, motivation and training, gets the amount of stick he does for the utter poo poo non-football put on display week after week?

He is an average manager at best who fluked fifth one season while managing half of the French national team, where Cisse and Ba independently had career highlight half-seasons. His managerial record before and after, as well as his conduct, points to that being the exception rather than the norm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Sissoko's looked good when played through the middle. Pardew, unsung genius that he is, has instead decided to freeze out Ben Arfa and play Sissoko on the wing, where he looks lost.

• Locked thread