Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
He was a big lad that had one good season in the danish league. Cardiff paying what they did was completely ludicrous.
He needs at least a year or two more in Denmark (with the occasional CL/EL matches) or to move to the Eredivisie instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Jose posted:

Since February Newcastle have conceded 23 goals and only scored 6 lol

In fairness, it is tough to score goals all the way from the beach.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

fat greasy puto posted:

how could someone hate us so much i really just don't get it

I really hate City for getting their massive investment just as Spurs were ready to capitalise on Liverpool dropping out of the top4.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

lol I don't count Spurs out for 4th. What's the run in like?

WBA away, Fulham home, Stoke away, West Ham away, Villa home.

Should be able to go on a nice run if the defence wasn't full of people doing stupid things.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Well, Sherwood is half right at least. The game was played in Copenhagen. And Eriksen was indeed so good that the english media decided to praise him instead of Future England Superstar Jack Wilshere.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Stinky Pit posted:

I don't get why Spurs are in such a rush to get rid of Sherwood, the dude is definitely crazy but Spurs haven't been too terrible under him, their home form especially has been real good and don't they have something like 15 points from the last 6 matches? That doesn't seem like a manager that desperately needs replacing to me.

You obviously haven't seen the actual matches.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Stinky Pit posted:

Is that seriously what people are mad about? The football hasn't been beautiful enough?

He's gotten them 33 out of 60 points possible in the league so far during the same time period both Arsenal and Everton have managed 36 out of 60. Its a perfectly reasonable record for a team like Spurs. It's not his fault that all those expensive players turned out to be poo poo and couldn't match the teams ambitions.

Its that his tactics are baffling at best and he seems to no clue on how to actually utilise his players in the best way possible. Nothing to do with beautiful football.

When you're getting bossed by 10-man stoke for an entire half, something is loving wrong with your tactics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I hope whoever comes in buys a literal left back.

Having a converted winger, a right back and two centre backs as your left back option is just ludicrous and it has been going on for far too long.

• Locked thread