Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Van Gaal in the PL would be so hilarious. I want it to happen so badly. Please do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ah, I see they put the Dutch national team's goalkeeper on the list

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
btw, I'm very happy that an eredivisie striker has won the player of the year award just saying

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raffles posted:

I would a photo of Kezman, Alves and Jozy hugging and weeping as he vicariously validates their careers.

That would be beautiful op

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xbox One posted:

The "blame" for Pool's positioning should go on Brendan Rodgers and Portrait Brendan Rodgers, but even then it's not their fault.

Pool has been doing the whole 4-1-4-1/4-3-3 thing with Gerrard stuck in front of the two CBs all year and it has worked fine. Plus, Chelsea was deep as hell the whole game, so it's not exactly weird for the CB's to be that spread and that far forward. With the Chels backs stuffed right in on the CBs, the pool backs were going to move up into the space and operate on the Chelsea outside mids if not further up. So Gerrard drops in a bit instead of playing right in front of the line. Nothing about this was extraordinary.

Steven Gerrard literally just hosed up a ball he let come across his body and then he slipped and lost his side the league. Not much to see here beyond that.

Source your quotes please

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
De Boer is too cool and good for Spurs, I hope he doesn't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hm, now spurs are saying they actually didn't approach De Boer, een though he said they did.

• Locked thread