Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Starsnostars posted:

Dani Osvaldo proved to be a pretty awful transfer, say what you like about Lamela or Cornelius at least they didn't headbutt one of their teammates. Hopefully someone will buy him and we won't lose as much money as Cardiff lost with Cornelius. Osvaldo's absence has meant that Lambert has had to play way more football than he should have and has meant that he's looked terrible in some games where he probabably shouldn't have been playing, potentially jeopardising his World Cup spot. The only positive being that at least Gallagher has got some Premier League playing time and got to score a goal against Norwich.

On the plus side, one of Osvaldo's three goals for us was that great one against Man City.

At least in addition to being a complete mentalist he occasionally looked like a footballer, which is more than you can say for some of those other ones on that list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Everton and Liverpool fans don't have that virulent a rivalry anyway I didn't think?

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Taff itk, more like Taff idk.

• Locked thread