Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Article posted:

Torres reiterated her support for gay marriage to Berger after the forum, and later said she was disturbed by his response.
“He talked about a man marrying a dog,” Torres said. “I found that really offensive, that he would compare gay marriage to something so offensive and outrageous.”
After the forum, many of the candidates said they were impressed with the level of maturity displayed by the students and the thoughtfulness of their questions.

Well poo poo, someone had to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

FAUXTON posted:

US Politics - Public Enemy and the Beastie Boys are nothing compared to Nerdcore.

We're all American Idiots.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Jimbozig posted:

I say we start a unified cock thread where we can debate all these cock derails, including both cock fighting and circumcision. Which is worse? Eating factory farmed chicken or getting your child circumcised? What if you have your gamecock circumcise the child with its spurs?

We can learn about sensitivity as we discuss whether mud people have ugly cheese-dicks too!

Could USC's mascow Sir Big Spur make an appearance?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Nessus posted:

And here I thought conservatives were against euthanasia!

Only people performing it on others. If you want to die you had better do it yourself as God intended. So that you can be sent to hell for doing as God intended.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Cardboard Box A posted:

Huckabee is not electable and he knows it.

Huckabee's is a place where the average American would go to get fried onion rings, not a person you'd vote for as President.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Joementum posted:

Montana State Senator Matt Rosendale, running for Congress this year, shoots down a drone in his new campaign ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOoXJI4vBns

By 2016 I expect to see some Olympus Has Fallen style footage of candidates storming the Capitol to take it back for America.

I'd say they should've learned their lesson about using violent imagery against political opponents, but I doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Joementum posted:

Greg Brannon, running for Senate in North Carolina, who used to run a conspiracy theorist website, and who has been endorsed by Rand Paul, has some thoughts on taxation.

You know who else collected taxes to fund a central government....

HITLER! It's Hitler right?

• Locked thread