Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pope Guilty posted:

Obviously they'll all get jobs now! Ignoring that a) they mostly have jobs and b) there's barely any jobs to be had.

I've been joking that when we were young, it was "Go to college! What, you want to end up working at McDonald's?" So we went, and now there's no jobs, and it's "What, you're too good to work at McDonald's?"

I've gotten this and I'm halfway through my third degree. Yes goddamnit I am too loving good to work at mcdonalds, I have almost 15 years of training in my field(which is not mcdonalds) so give me a job assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Phone posted:

Outside of the News Record having an awful website, this article sums up NC pretty loving well.

"Mr. Candidate, we just had a devastating coal ash spill that is basically turning water sources into toxic wastelands. What do you think we should do? "

Accidents happen. Pull back the reins of the EPA who would fine Duke Energy.

:aaaaa:

Because you see, they destroyed the water sources because they were sad about the possibility of being fined for destroying water sources. So when they destroy a water source, lower regulations, and they will of course never do such a thing again. That is how the free market works.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pig slut lisa posted:

A fun game is to tell people like this that you agree that their guns are a vital line of defense against government overreach because, after all, America's military has a piss-poor record against lightly armed insurgencies over the past several decades. Then you get to watch them twist themselves into pretzels trying to explain why they could defeat the military, but wait America's military is the greatest thing in the world and can't be beat, but wait...

The sand people were cheating, of course. But with Obama in the white house the military is an extension of the usurper, and thus it is ok to cheat.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Time_pants posted:

See, that's what I thought was happening at first.

I only just figured out how to properly read the graph too, god drat that is an amazing hack job. :stare:

• Locked thread