Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Can someone with archives please take some screenshots of the thread where the goon (God I can't remember his name, started with an S maybe?) argued that if you are okay with abortion as the baby is not alive until birth, you should theoretically be able to gently caress a baby that's halfway through being delivered?

AKA the Best Thread Ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
You had to be there

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
ReindeerF will eventually get around to this thread to jog my memory. D&D in the early aughts was a weird place, with actual Republicans and Bush supporters bouncing around, and "libertarianism" was a term that still needed explaining.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
SCRUBBER! Motherfucker's name was Scrubber.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Haha oh god, I had completely forgotten about Voice of Reason. IT'S NOT GERMANE!

I know you still have Voice of Reason dot gif. Did you or what's his name have the Voice of Raisin account?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
If you follow US politics you can't waste time measuring more than two ingredients. Two ounces of gin over ice, top with tonic water.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Inglonias posted:

Ok, that and when I went to Italy and tried some wine, I couldn't stand the stuff. Tastes far too bitter for my wussy palette (didn't help that it was red wine).

Keep following current events. You'll find a taste for drink or you'll find a reason to look past it. The town I just left is about to take a hit on sales of the New York Times and Bombay Sapphire.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Was... was there supposed to be a voiceover on this?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Btw it's totally reasonable to say "I think people should be punished for what I see as poor life choices," and then argue from there, and we can skip all the numbers and stuff if you don't want to be repeatedly proven wrong on your assumptions.

No sarcasm, dude, that's what tons of people actually think, but if you want to argue just go ahead and come out with that, because the facts are going to be against you.

For instance, if people opposed to gay marriage could bring themselves to say "seeing two dudes kiss totally jams my boner," there would be a conversation, but since places like Michigan want to go with "facts and experts" to try and ban it, they get laughed out of court.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

OAquinas posted:

It was a public safety issue. Pretzels are stone-cold killers.

Official Snack of the White House

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Fried Chicken posted:

We are probably lucky this isn't true. President Cheney and Vice President Rumsfeld... Ick

If you ever wanted to try a bag

The incident is strangely absent from their website, but then it looks as if it may not have been updated since before 2002 when it happened.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That's because Cardinal Gin tastes like pencil shavings :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

CannonFodder posted:

Well he should at least get some of the Junior Johnson moonshine, that's NC. It even comes in a mason jar.
Moonshine should count as real American enough.

If there's one thing I kick myself for not bringing on the move out west, it was as much Appalachian moonshine as I could get my hands on. Hoping to rectify this over the summer.

• Locked thread