Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

My belly hangs out far enough that I don't even see it most the time.

Hekk fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
nice edit guns :ninja:

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I bought a mac and don't know how the gently caress to copy and paste urls...

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM1P0oc2-es

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
One of the girls who used to answer phones here has a fiance that she moved to Cherry Point with, he was an ammo guy for F-18s that kept saying he was gonna transfer to MARSOC and be a super death marine 5000 or whatever the misguided POGs who dream of things other than a paycheck and being left alone on weekends aspire too.

Turns out his 300 PFT scoring rear end is getting reassigned, but not to MARSOC

As a 5809

at 29 Palms

His fiance is thinking about leaving him

RIP

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I have no idea wtf a 5809 is but I'd take being stationed in 29 Palms any day of the week over Cherry Point. Stay in Yucca Valley and in less than thirty minutes you can either be at work or back in civilization. In less than 2 hours you can be in the second largest city in the US. Also, Vegas, San Diego, etc. The only thing Cherry Point has going for it is being relatively close to some decent beaches but Lejeune is even closer and they are filled with dependents and North Carolinans.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

According to wikipedia 5809 is:

5809 Basic Military Police and Corrections Marine - GYSGT-PVT

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Hekk posted:

I have no idea wtf a 5809 is but I'd take being stationed in 29 Palms any day of the week over Cherry Point. Stay in Yucca Valley and in less than thirty minutes you can either be at work or back in civilization. In less than 2 hours you can be in the second largest city in the US. Also, Vegas, San Diego, etc. The only thing Cherry Point has going for it is being relatively close to some decent beaches but Lejeune is even closer and they are filled with dependents and North Carolinans.

Stockholm Syndrome ITT

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

USMC503 posted:

Stockholm Syndrome ITT

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I NEED AN ADULT

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shyduck posted:

I NEED AN ADULT

I am an adult. :getin:

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

I dont think I was ever off base and thought to myself "I need to head back to LeJeune to feel at ease!"

Id spent the majority of my weekends in wilmington trying to pretend I wasn't a Marine.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I bought a boat and went fishing in the intercostal waterways. Also Raleigh was pretty cool. Actually coastal North Carolina wasn't too bad, it was just the stupid loving base and all it's inhabitants that made the place miserable.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Hekk posted:

I bought a boat and went fishing in the intercostal waterways. Also Raleigh was pretty cool. Actually coastal North Carolina wasn't too bad, it was just the stupid loving base and all it's inhabitants that made the place miserable.

must be cool to do that with your fat SNCO paycheck you welfare bitch

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Finally getting that BAH only took 12 years of service in the Corps!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

must be cool to do that with your fat SNCO paycheck you welfare bitch

It was three grand....and yes, the paychecks get better. Also I prefer the term "benefit".

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Isn't e-7 when you start making O-1 pay?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Christoff posted:

Finally getting that BAH only took 12 years of service in the Corps!

that's a lot of back pay

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Cole posted:

that's a lot of camaros

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Christoff posted:

Isn't e-7 when you start making O-1 pay?

:smug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

offset by your insufferable faggotry. also your pay is poo poo compared to a real job not surrounded by manbabbies you have you babysit :smug:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Is he the osprey pilot in training?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
last thing i remember was him crying and asking about ways to resign his commission

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
who is this bitch trying to take my crown as most hated gip pilot

gtfo, the position is occupied

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Rekinom posted:

who is this bitch trying to take my crown as most hated gip pilot

gtfo, the position is occupied

come on man you're not the most hated, you just fly the lamest plane of any gipper, also pump niggy is really funny

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Bob A Feet posted:

:smug:

You, by yourself, are the reason people hate officers.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
I hate all pilots equally.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Some pilots are loving dope. One guy blasted a fucker in the middle of a herd of sheep racking up an impressive 24 sheep and one taliban killed

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Reverand maynard posted:

Some pilots are loving dope. One guy blasted a fucker in the middle of a herd of sheep racking up an impressive 24 sheep and one taliban killed

That man is both a hero and a legendary BBQ master for the same sortie

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The helo dudes and C-130 guys were always pretty chill. Fighter pilots can eat every dick that has ever existed though

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Booblord Zagats posted:

That man is both a hero and a legendary BBQ master for the same sortie

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Outstanding attention to detail.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

My next moto tat.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

My next moto tat.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I had to make a call out to one of the satellite locations my company has for some IT poo poo. This place is right next to a waste-water plant, there is dust and rock everywhere, and the building is held together with hate and fear. It was just like being back in 29 Palms, and it made me feel at ease. I've been out for over two years and that poo poo made me laugh uncontrollably.

Bolow posted:

The helo dudes and C-130 guys were always pretty chill. Fighter pilots can eat every dick that has ever existed though

Every C-130 zoomie I ever met was a good ol' boy with an awesome attitude. I'd be happy just to take one more trip on "The Rock" with the crew it had back in '06-'07.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

The funniest thing about Lake Bandini is that right across the street they built a water park play area for small kids. It's got sprinklers and poo poo kids climb on that spray water everywhere. And people take their kids to play right across the street from an open lake of completely raw sewage. The whole base stinks in the summer...I can't imagine voluntarily being that close to the place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Hekk posted:

The funniest thing about Lake Bandini is that right across the street they built a water park play area for small kids. It's got sprinklers and poo poo kids climb on that spray water everywhere. And people take their kids to play right across the street from an open lake of completely raw sewage. The whole base stinks in the summer...I can't imagine voluntarily being that close to the place.

I left two-ish years ago, and the wetlands they put in toned down the stench for a while. Then it ramped up to hilariously worse than before. My biggest gripe was that they built a loving MCX over victory field.

e: Moto-runs between the lakes were terrible, I don't miss those.

• Locked thread