Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

At least we got a permanent aircraft carrier out of it though, right? Big bombs got something good out of the deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

They should just have a big vote and pick one name for the big guy. Man, I'd be pissed off if all of my worshippers were calling me by 30 different names.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

I call God by his one true name.

Dearest Eilliam Tecumseh Sherman, hallow be thy name, thy march has come and your will be done on Atlanta as it was on Charlotte. Give us this day our daily bourbon and forgive us our sobriety as we forgive the barkeep who pours too slow. Lead us not to AA but deliver us to Jameson for that is the kingdom, the power amd the glory while the South is in embers. Amen

Whole lotta truth right here.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

A long time ago I was told we could talk about whatever we wanted in our lounge thread. I guess we can only talk about murdering officers.

Murdering military officers or police officers? Because both if them probably need a good murdering.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Like a pig in poo poo.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

The M16 is kind of awkward to shoot lefty, anyway.

At least the old ones, I dunno if later revs were better but lol at the Navy having something newer than a 20+ year old A2

A2s and A4s shoot about the same left-handed, there weren't any real improvements in that area between them.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Bob A Feet posted:

:smug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You, by yourself, are the reason people hate officers.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Bob A Feet posted:

so is the only reason to marry a fat 300 north carolina native to not live in the barracks?

i feel like that's the only reason.

To get away from fucks like you, yeah, it's pretty much it.

We don't all have the privilege to marry some gaping cavern from high school who settled for the lowest bidder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

If I see that dumb loving Madison Rising video posted one more time on my Facebook feed...

Happy Birthday mostly inactive USMC thread!

• Locked thread