Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daspied
Jul 2, 2009
It really sucks knowing I was dumb enough to sign a 5 year contract. If only I signed a 4 year - I would be a free man right now! But hey, who dosn't love UDP's to Japananistan...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daspied
Jul 2, 2009
I love the double standard that is held in Japan too. For those that don't know Japan operates on a "liberty card" system, Red and Gold. Red meaning you have to be back on base and accounted for by Midnight and Gold allows for overnight Liberty. Every single marine E5 and below automatically gets a red card, and SNCO/officer get a gold. This is where the double standard comes in, in almost all cases the officers and SNCO's that are the reason Marines are on lock-down in the first place. SNCO drunk driving into a house then beating the owner, officer "rape/sexual assault" - the list goes on and on.

Now for those of you saying "why not just apply for a gold card"; you can't. I mean of course you "can" but if you have ever been apart of an infantry command then you know you can't at the same time.

gently caress Japan, especially Okinawa.

• Locked thread