Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

G*d Bless Marine Todd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I call God by his one true name.

Dearest Eilliam Tecumseh Sherman, hallow be thy name, thy march has come and your will be done on Atlanta as it was on Charlotte. Give us this day our daily bourbon and forgive us our sobriety as we forgive the barkeep who pours too slow. Lead us not to AA but deliver us to Jameson for that is the kingdom, the power amd the glory while the South is in embers. Amen

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

going animal style on some poorly kempt boy pussy who will call you daddy.

:gowron:so thats where spongebob has been

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

i love titties

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I ran thru her Saturday night

how i read it at 1st

shouldve tagged that slampig again bro

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah, she went from a sober 7 to a drunk 4.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

shouldve tagged that slampig again bro

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

krispykremessuck posted:

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

death to amos

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
tell me about the quotas gunny

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hahaha did you ever have to force a fatty into a sauna to make weight before going to the meps center gunny?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i dont think before i post man

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

peep my rap sheet kid

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yea i hear that every time i visit your mom

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i bet a lot of sncos and sirs deployed to her sandbox

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

iyaayas01 posted:

Her First Sgt from Rock Island "still messages her occasionally to 'make sure she's still keeping up with her workouts'"

:mmmhmm:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Snowdens Secret posted:

You were assraped in boot camp. Repeatedly and by groups, sometimes drill sergeants, sometimes recruits, sometimes the civilian assistants that worked in the chow hall. The trauma and shock was so bad that your subconscious has built up tremendous mental blocks to protect your psyche. If you go to court you're going to have to live with that block being painstakingly pulled down and wave after wave of assrape imagery to come flowing back into conscious memory.

I would at least make sure you'll get per diem.

lmbo now im thinking about the window lickers that worked in the chow hall sodomizing recruits with cucumbers :greenangel:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
not in san diego when i was there :shrug:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hekk posted:

I remember being on the 100 series ranges in 29 while the gunner was giving some class on hand grenade use in the assault or something. Unit had been in the field for a few days and a couple of idiots got caught smoking weed the night prior. Rather than send them back, they just took their weapons and planned on dealing with it when everyone left the field.

So it's hot as gently caress and there isn't shade. Everyone is doing the whole sit kneel bend semi school circle thing. They are making the dudes caught blazing stay near the front of the school circle. One of the kids grabs the rifle the guy next to him was leaning on and racks the bolt far enough back to put a round in the chamber. Before anyone could really react he puts that round through the bottom of his jaw out the top of his head.

This dude was very obviously dead but we had to clear an LZ and send the casevac request up. After the bird took off we had to stand around in the hot rear end sun all day while CID came out and asked us all stupid rear end questions. Also we never got to throw grenades at bunkers which was the only part of the day I was looking forward to.

one less hesher in the world. sounds like a good day

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bob A Feet posted:

So the USMC could've completely had brand new super hornets but chose to roll the dice by going all or nothing on the F35?

why havent you killed yourself yet?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
only thing i wanna lower is your body into a shallow grave

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I guess I have high standards because both my wives have been straight up gorgeous models. The first one was from el Salvador, and once I got the hispanic itch scratched, I married a Russian girl.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bbw models

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Wait, is Bob A Feet Grover? And also, I feel a little offended by his red title.

no hes just some boot gently caress airwing lt

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
murder everyone

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Deicide posted:

Can i talk about how much civilians are terrible at their jobs in this thread or do I have to go to the vet thread

instead of crying about them here to some random dudes who dont give a gently caress, why dont you kill the people who hurt your feelings then kill yourself?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
bobafuck was being super smarmy and using the smug emote in most of his posts in the marine threads so vas told him he would probate his rear end every time he used it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

gently caress lefties

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
buncha mutants itt

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
a grey belt for a grey dick

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
doesnt it tho, old man? :chord:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
nice edit guns :ninja:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
last thing i remember was him crying and asking about ways to resign his commission

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
honeyboy strikes again

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

safetyStanddown posted:

Came here to post the same, loving beaten

i beat you like hbb beats ladyboys

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:biotruths:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

a global force for good

stabbin japs just like gramps :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
shut this loving thread down booblord, those air force cocksucks have their own monthly thread where is ours like the good lord chester pulley intended

• Locked thread