Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Obama Africanus posted:

i love titties

You know shim.

Half the time I think you skipped your meds. the rest of the time I believe you are the one true prophet, sent to deliver us wisdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

That man is both a hero and a legendary BBQ master for the same sortie

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

the dad farm posted:

its really funny how there are still people out there that think women can do what men can, fuckin lmbo

Aparently 3 dudes couldn't either.

Also :

quote:

Retired Army Col. Ellen Haring, an advocate for women in combat, says that although the entire formation was supposed to complete the hike in three hours, it took most of the group closer to four hours.

“Despite the fact that none of them could keep the pace that was set that day, they were considered failures. But the whole unit failed to meet those parameters, not just those six people,” she says. “Who maintains the rate of the march?”

So the real story here is Nobles are lazy fucks who can't meet the standard.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Bolow posted:

Japan's awesomeness depends on Marines not raping people, Sailors not stabbing cab drivers and your command not being loving atrocious.

Seriously though what the gently caress Navy, you dumb fucks stab at least 1 cab driver a year :psyduck:

Why didn't you just say Japan sucks? Would have been shorter and just as accurate.

Mr. Nice! posted:

They refuse to.

They spoke German pretty well when I wore a tan button up shirt.

• Locked thread