Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdc6APHfEw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
be a road guard.

You get out of singing dumb rear end cadence and you get to sprint past the entire unit and crop dust every one in your path.

elite_garbage_man fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Apr 3, 2014

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
lol

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
Everyone in this thread had an ASVAB waiver.

PS: sick post in TFR, Kunge Fu Fist gently caress. Can't believe they got so mad at that. lol

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
Some dude poo poo himself the first night of receiving. I was awake in my rack, and I hear this dude freakin' out, as he bolted towards the bathroom. He didn't even make it to the other side of the squad bay before he poo poo himself. Making a huge loving mess all over the floor for the firewatch to clean up.

I seriously doubt he made it past boot camp or in life. The dude was pretty loving stupid and goofy looking on top of it(goon.jpg in the flesh, so maybe he made it as an 03). Best part was watching a DI falcon punch this guy with a canteen to the chest, and send him spilling into one of the racks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
Can't wait for a poo poo story that involves a VTOL fan bay and human excrement.

• Locked thread