Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Africanus posted:

Branch of Service: USMC
Career Field: 7507 AV-8B Harrier Pilot. Currently in Attack Training Squadron 203(VMAT-203) in Cherry Point, NC. I start training on the Harrier in a few months, just moved to New Bern from Meridian, MS.
Additional Duties: Brewing beer. No ground job yet.
Contact: I check the Marine thread every now and then. Ill give you my email. Any questions about the USMC or Marine Aviation are welcome.

Get the gently caress out of my town, goon. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Shes deformed, dude. I know as a marine you have low standards but that bitch has a classic downs syndrome face.

The gently caress?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Snowdens Secret posted:

If you get like 20 miles from Fayettenam they all turn into knockouts, hth

Seriously if you're stuck in Bragg or something and not traveling up the road to slay Chapel Hill tail on the reg you are loving up son. Don't touch anything anywhere near base, but that's a rule for pretty much every major domestic milbase except -maybe- San Diego

This is the loving truth. You have like 5 goddamn colleges filled with naive girls less than an hour from Bragg. If you aren't leaving post for the weekend and never turning back until sunday night, you need to rethink your priorities.

And if you are in Camp Lejune, just go to Wilmington and pretend you aren't a marine.

If you are in Cherry Point, :laffo: get hosed, son

• Locked thread