Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Some Cpl from Parris Island called my parents house looking for me to be a witness at a court martial.

I wonder what info I have that someone who had a pretty typical bootcamp 8 years ago (out of the IRR for 6 months now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

tuluk posted:

as long as travel is paid by someone else, go.
Marvel at the stupidity at boot camp, and be glad you're not stationed there/in boot camp.

Well im not how sure how much choice I have in the matter, since I am a full fledged civilian now (can they summon and compel me to go?). Or if its something that I specifically was singled out for, its just crazy that something is going on that is calling back 8.5 years ago.

Kanish fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 29, 2014

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

Well turns out some DI somewhere is on trial, but he wasnt one of mine.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

I spent much of that week (team week I think it was called?) either working at the laundry eating all the extra box chows they sent over or in the squad bay pretending to ip my alphas.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

I dont think I was ever off base and thought to myself "I need to head back to LeJeune to feel at ease!"

Id spent the majority of my weekends in wilmington trying to pretend I wasn't a Marine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

hope people on that side of the globe dont enjoy libo

• Locked thread