Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Fast roping out of them blows (no pun intended)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Finally getting that BAH only took 12 years of service in the Corps!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Isn't e-7 when you start making O-1 pay?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Is he the osprey pilot in training?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Booze on base is always a rip off IMO

Except beer I guess

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

gently caress who got a DUI I'm 2 hours away damnit

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yes I'll take that 110% pay raise please

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Victor Vermis posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

loving go re-enlist right now.

Jesus Christ you people never learn.

Huh? BAH here is like $1,800-$2,000. Plus comrats. Yeah, you have to factor in rent. But I can't think of any living sole who wouldn't take the latter option.

Of course that also leads to 2 month marriages that lead to chicks selling all his CIF gear out of anger but hey!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://m.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2014/1024/Three-pioneering-women-in-Marine-infantry-course-are-asked-to-leave.-Why

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I have a buddy that got a 6 year 03 contract. He signed for an extra year plus was a recon drop or something

Unit I was in is going to Australia for the UDP. Doesn't sound half bad but gently caress that work up. Think they're going to 29 Palms for almost 40 days

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

^^ well it's better than Okinawa. I heard there's some fun tours and talked to a guy who went and loved it. Plus everyone doesn't hate us (yet) it is the boonies though. Training with them would be fun I think

Only place in Japan UDPs go lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

The British were a great bunch.

The French weren't half bad and got us tanked and gave us a ton of their MRE's. Can never tell with them if they just don't speak English at all or refuse to.

I feel bad for the foreign dudes at Camp Wilson. You know they found out they were going to California and were probably all sorts of excited. Little do they know lol

• Locked thread