Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
What is TACC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Hekk posted:

It was dumb though and now my knees hurt.

Yeah from

You know what nevermind. That's a low hanging fruit.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I just read why jews say G-d instead of God and I am now going to make friends with a die hard jew so that i can write God on a paper and make 10,000 copies and just make it rain in their house.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Snowdens Secret posted:

Why not just draw some pics of Mohammed with a face

So much easier to just write threetwo letters

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Booblord Zagats posted:

cool Air Force dudes

What

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I had so many questions for that guy

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Christoff posted:

Finally getting that BAH only took 12 years of service in the Corps!

that's a lot of back pay

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
She just moved to Louisiana from Milwaukee so she's been p busy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
every time we had a change of command at any level (and we had three at battalion or higher right after deployment) someone would fall out. after this happening a few times they made change of commands mandatory seniors listed and officers only and it was up to the companies whether or not they would go to anything battalion or higher.

Lmao yeah right like it was our choice.

• Locked thread