Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thread title is misleading, the USAF is never cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reverand maynard posted:

jews should start referencing God by saying That Dick Who Keeps Trying to Kill Us

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress lefties

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shyduck posted:

I NEED AN ADULT

I am an adult. :getin:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'll call you back doggie gotta get back to this nap

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress pilots

gently caress the air force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bolow posted:

IIRC Gold cards don't allow you overnight liberty any more and you have to be back on base by 0200 or 0300. If overnight is allowed they probably banned all consumption of alcohol past a certain hour. They banned any consumption of "hard" alcohol by all E-3's and below when I was there, but I just went to the bars that weren't infested with high and tights and drank what the gently caress I wanted.

And all of our restrictions started because some goddamn gunny decided to gently caress a 15 year old on Okinawa

Isn't age of consent in Japan something ridiculously low like 14?

• Locked thread