Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cole posted:

Yeah from

You know what nevermind. That's a low hanging fruit.

Well, that, and the fact that you're in a very similar position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
wonder how many people will go awol if they get pay cuts.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You'd have even better odds just by wearing a nazi uniform

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

only thing i wanna lower is your body into a shallow grave

:drat:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
p. sure there's a rule against that homo using the smug smiley.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowdens Secret posted:

The M16 is kind of awkward to shoot lefty, anyway.

At least the old ones, I dunno if later revs were better but lol at the Navy having something newer than a 20+ year old A2

I've shot the old rear end Canadian knock-off c7a1 and it's not set up to be ambidextrous like the c7a2/3's are and it's not awkward shooting lefty at all.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The only real pain in the rear end weapon to fire as a lefy is a bolt action rifle (we had the Parker Hale M82(and it fuckin sucked))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I tried that once and it's way too hosed up for me. More hosed up than trying to chamber a round left handed.

• Locked thread