Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
What's the stance on "multi boxing"? I can't seem to find anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."

SlimBrady posted:

It's perfectly fine, the server forums actually have a board dedicated to that.

http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/community/multiboxing

Cool, I want to level a paladin, but first levels are such a pain in the rear end. Will help to have a dps class backing me up for a while.

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

Khako posted:

Oh god, if you're going leatherworking, have a class that can aoe the mobs down. Farming borean leather takes forever as a rogue.

Fan of Knives??

Draxion posted:

I'm a hunter so I don't have the best AOE, but Thunderstomp and Multishot will probably work. It's going to be a long time until I'm at Northrend though, I'll figure something out.

I found once geared you could smash mobs so quickly, it didn't matter too much. Also Volley.

On another note, I have left the guild to join a Australian time friendly guild. Though there are so many paladins there I may be making my hunter my main. Either way, if you guys need something, I'll be around, Cespenar(paladin) level 71 currently, only because I'm boosting my hunter to try to catch up to my paladin and level both up to 80 around same time. Paladin is Leveling mining/enchanting and I will be doing skinning/leather working on Hunter. I can do up to Cobalt at the moment and can give you guys better prices than AH so if you need something, hit me up while online or via mail. Hunter is only 44 with not even 75 in skinning, so that'll be another 2 weeks before hitting anything relevant.

• Locked thread