Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Second-stage Midboss Syndrome
I'm also one of the weirdos who loved Star Driver, and pretty much everything else Enokido has ever done. So I'm pretty RUNAWAY HYPE TRAIN for this show. At the very least, we'll get a kick-rear end OST out of this deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Crunchyroll just picked the show up for streaming.

Edit: Beaten :argh:

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Libido-powered robots? The listlessness of youth? Dead parents? Long-rear end transformation sequences? Mysterious singing girls? "We reveal the dream of the world"? Yup, that sure was Enokido as gently caress.

This is so Star Driver 2.0, and I could not be more excited about that.

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Daichi struck me as a slightly less spastic Renton Thurston.

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

Well apparently the director comes out of the same pedigree as Sailor Moon and Utena so you're not far off!

Also Ouran Host Club. Take from that what you will.

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

So, yeah. Daichi is suddenly given a "gun" that girls cannot "fire", has a "mind of its own", and compels him to "battle" libido-powered "aliens". If this show isn't about puberty, I will eat my FLCL BDs.

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

XboxPants posted:

Wait, is there some promotional material somewhere that says it's "Kill-T Gang"? 'Cause a "Kiltgang" is a romantic nocturnal secret rendezvous between a young boy and a young girl.

Can't it be both? There's like a 99% chance it's supposed to be a pun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Well Akari is the best thing in the show, so they might as well play to their strengths :colbert:

• Locked thread