Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!
I'm not sure what I liked better about this episode, "She's not kidding" or Daichi releasing his inner Chirico. These kids are great. :black101:

I'm half-expecting the latter half of the show becoming a massive upgrade-fest to the Earth Engines where Globe throws any crazy idea on board just to keep up with the Planetary Gears. Ordinary is so woefully outclassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Kanos posted:

I mean yeah it's an excuse for robot action but they'd have a much better success rate if they just hid the Machine Goodfellow in a warehouse for three minutes, considering Globe's only way to detect these things is Hana's squirrel saying "There will be a machine goodfellow in this twenty mile radius sometime in the next couple of days or something".

Once a Machine Goodfellow activates, Globe immediately catches on to it on their own ("MM Bus signal detected"), so being in a stompy robot actually helps them more than anything, in the event they get intercepted. As well it seems that the newly-awakened Planetary Gears are more interested in exercising their power than having any real common sense about it: Zimbalt was specifically told to get the hell out when Daichi showed up in Earth Engine Ordinary but he completely ignored the order, and Lieban actively sought him out (both times Amarok's reaction was pretty much "Seriously? Come on"). Aiatar actually did just hang out and do nothing until Daichi came around, and with her MG being an artillery robot it makes more sense that she'd be out in the open to wreck Earth Engine in the face than hide in closed quarters.

But yeah, giant robot action.

Shaezerus fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jun 17, 2014

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Bugbear and Lieban both stick out to me as prime candidates for turning to Globe's side - or, if the theorizing with Puck turns out to be true, they'll be the first of the Planetary Gears to do so at least. The follow-up on the Lieban-versus-Nebula fight just screams "I'm going to join you because you bested me and I'll probably wrap it up in some sort of wind analogy."

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Artum posted:

That'd set up for a neat 4v4 if not for Daichi and Hana.

Speaking of which holy poo poo the Earth Engine Impacter needs to do something soon. Rolling out auxiliary Impacter robots is cool and all but last time we saw it in action was nearly ten episodes ago.

• Locked thread