Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Just marathoned the first three eps, Akari is the best thing. :allears: Also with all the libido/sex related stuff so far and the combining stuff, I'm almost hoping for some Aquarion shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Man I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this show just for the gorgeous transformation and launch sequences.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Logical~ logical~!

Akari is so much more fun than I expected when she was introduced. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

gently caress yeah Nebula transformation scene! :circlefap:

Also I guess nothing is faster than the speed of exposition, holy cow they took forever letting Teppei launch. But I guess he's a Jedi now? So that's cool.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

Not so big a fan on the Nebula's color scheme. It's blue, with light blue as a secondary color. I like blue as much as the next guy but that is just too much blue without anything to offset it, it makes too much of the design just blur together.

It's very megaman, ain't nothing wrong with megaman. :colbert:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Haha I love the latest episode, going full on Operation British here. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Yeah fully expecting the planetary gear agenda to simply be a means to an end for Puck, and once it's revealed that they've been getting played they'll defect. Can't wait to see what kind of crazy robot Puck will ultimately use in the final confrontation! :getin:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I love everything about the new ending sequence, the song especially owns.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Holy poo poo, the mobile armor this episode loving ruled! :hellyeah:

Blume was p ridic too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

What was up with the different version of the ED this time? Still dug it, but seemed odd they suddenly changed the instrumentation.

• Locked thread