Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

The first episode of Star Driver was magical.

Then every episode after that felt too much like exactly the same thing, and I quickly lost interest after about 6-7 episodes.

Gonna check this out at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

.Clash posted:

Apparently this is all explained in side material? Just makes me not want to watch the show.

edit: vvvvv Yes? Those are sure are things that happened this episode?

Well what's this stuff that's explained in the side material then

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Not so big a fan on the Nebula's color scheme. It's blue, with light blue as a secondary color. I like blue as much as the next guy but that is just too much blue without anything to offset it, it makes too much of the design just blur together.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

No robot fighting in the last episode, which was pretty unfortunate.

Have they explained anything about the Neotenies besides "gets a gun," "girls can't use the gun," and "can pilot giant robots?" I feel fairly confident in my understanding of the kiltgang/designer children, but when someone says neoteny I still don't really know what that means.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I thought that at first, but there hasn't really been much since then to show him as being any different from the others so I've given up hope on that, personally.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

This show is the kind of show that I would have absolutely dropped long ago if I were watching it all at once, but in bite sized weekly chunks I think it's worth it.

The robots are pretty rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Kanos posted:

The robots are super rad but they don't really do that much and it's really disappointing.

This is true

• Locked thread