Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierce_The_Heavens
Feb 7, 2014

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Calling it now, at some point Puck is going to hijack an upgraded version of that thing for a proper human vs AI final boss throwdown.

Macross Plus style, just need evil idol singing in the background.

I finally got caught up with this since both the shows I'm watching this season are Saturday shows. I'm glad I did, for all the flaws in the writing I'm definitely enjoying the battle of the week laid back, almost Saturday morning cartoon pace of the show. It doesn't hurt that the animation is rad too.

I will be disappointed if the Earth Engine doesn't go full Gunbuster by the end, and rip off Gurrenlagann's sweet boomerang attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierce_The_Heavens
Feb 7, 2014
I'm still watching. I kinda like the chill youthful summer cartoon vibe. The whole thing reminds me of happy old Saturday morning cartoons and it's kept me watching. Idk if I could marathon it, but Captain Earth has been great as my watch while I eat on Saturdays show.

I liked this episode even though it was kind of a Congratulations/multidensional vortex ripoff. I'm a sucker for "break down mental barriers with your fighting spirit" episodes though.

• Locked thread