Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Mazed posted:

So incredibly stoked for the PC release. I didn't get to do multiplayer much on my PS3 playthrough due to internet connection problems with the system, but no such trouble on the PC. This weekend has been booked. :unsmigghh:

To pass the time in the meanwhile I'm working on a submission for a fanart contest for that giant promotional knight statue they had at conventions. Which I don't expect to win but it would be hilarious.

As for anyone else who played 360/PS3 prior to this: Do what I'm doing and make your first character a Deprived, take [redacted], and use what you get to help you decide on build. It's perfectly sound reasoning.

Thanks for spoiling which starting gift is the trade item. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Jaggies? What jaggies?

:smaug:

7680*4320. No, it's not actually playable.